The following support and advice for employers has been provided by Nacro.
- Recruiting safely and fairly guide
- Criminal record declaration form for jobs exempt from the ROA
- Criminal record declaration form for jobs covered by the ROA
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- Practical guidance on DBS filtering
- Disclosing criminal records
Employers can access a free impartial Employer Advice Service (EAS) Monday-Friday 09:00 to 17:00 on 0845 600 3194 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
EAS offers free impartial advice and seeks to promote best practice among employers, education providers and other organisations by helping them to develop the confidence needed to assess and manage risk in relation to criminal record matters and allegations.
For further advice about preparing your disclosure statements please contact either:
- Nacro Resettlement Advice Service on 0300 123 1999 or email@example.com.